Https://ij.start.canon : Manuals & Set Up methods For Canon inkjet printers
Http://ij.start.canon is a Canon printer help site to download and install Canon printer drivers. You can find the online manual for your printer model and set it up. Ij.start.canon is built to improve insight and install the latest features installed on your printer. To start the Canon printer setup without any trouble, you should visit the https://ij.start.canon site and follow the guidelines shown here.
Downloading latest Canon printer drivers & software – Https//ij.start.canon
Follow these steps to download Canon printer drivers:-
- Go to http://ij.start.canon – Canon support site.
- Select Set Up (Start Here) tab.
- Scroll down the https ij start canon page, select the first letters of your canon model, i.e., MX, TR, E.
- The product name appears, hence select the model name to jump to download.
- Select your OS from the top of ij.start.canon page like Windows, MacOS etc.
- Hit on Download.
- Select Save, Save As or Run depending on browser prompt.
Installing & Setting Up Your Canon Inkjet Printer Wirelessly
Each model from Canon has its own functions, and so set up method steps may vary for your printer, however initial steps remain the same for all. Hence, start with below:-
- Https://ij.start.canon should be visited to get the right printer drivers.
- To start the initial wireless setup, complete unboxing and turn on the Canon printer.
- Check if your router has a WPS button, then press the WiFi button on the printer. Thereafter, push the WPS button on the nearby router for wireless connection.
- If you don’t see ‘Connected to WiFi’ status, follow the next steps.
- On your Canon model, press Setup and select Device Settings > OK.
- Tap LAN settings > OK, then Select Wireless LAN active.
- After the printer show you the Standard setup, Locate the access point.
- Enter the security key to connect the printer and wireless LAN, press OK.
- Download compatible software for your Canon printer model by visiting http://ij.start.canon or use setup Cd.
- Install Ij.start Canon setup and click “Start Setup.”
- Accept printer software terms and Select Wireless LAN connection when connection method window appears.
- Finish the Canon printer wireless setup by following onscreen prompts.
Other Methods To Connect & Set Up Your Canon Printer
In case your printer fails to connect wireless network, you can try the below methods to setup Canon printer:-
Method 1 – Canon Printer Wired LAN setup : Https://ij.start.canon
- Get an Ethernet cable to start the Wired LAN setup.
- Remove the printer rear’s left side cap.
- Connect the network device and your Canon model via the Ethernet cable.
- Tap on the Home and WiFi look icon.
- Tap LAN settings, Wired LAN, Wired LAN Active/Inactive and Active one after other.
- Tap on the Home icon once the Wired LAN setup completes.
- Now, go to http://ij.start.canon or search for ij.start.canon and download Canon printer software.
- Click Start Setup.https://ij.start.canon
- Follow instructions to install the drivers and software on your Windows/mac.
- Once the Select Connection Method screen appears, select Wired LAN Connection.
- Select your printer from the shown list on the installation screen and continue with the next prompts until Setup Complete screen is shown.
Method 2 – Setting up Canon printer via USB Cable
- Quit all background running apps.
- Use https://ij.start.canon to download the Canon printer software.
- Click on the Ij.start canon setup file and start the installation.
- Select the USB connection method.
- Once “connect USB cable” prompts then connect the USB cable into the printer’s rear.
- Take the other side of the cable to the USB port of a PC or laptop.
- Complete the installation prompts on the system software screen.
- Check all the connections to finish the setup eventually.
Visit http://ij.start.canon and enter your model type to learn more or to get canon printer support for your Canon printer model.